The 50 Barricas of Alceño appears in the glass in a strong and intense purple red and unfolds its varied bouquet. This consists of a harmonious interplay of aromas of ripe fruit, spicy vanilla, coconut, as well as toast and peat.
This Spanish cuvée of Syrah and Monastrell grapes is extremely expressive on the palate, fruity and soft with a medium body. This very well balanced wine has perfectly integrated wood notes and sweet tannins. The subtle acidity gives this wine tremendous development potential.
Food recommendation for the 50 Barricas from Alceño
Enjoy this dry red wine with grilled meats and cheeses or game dishes.
Awards for the 50 Barricas of Alceño
- International Wine Guide: Gold (2012 vintage)
- Robert Parker / The Wine Advocate: 92 points (2012 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 92 points (2012 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 90 points (2015 vintage)
- International Wine Awards: Gold (2016 vintage)
- More products from Bodegas Alceño