The Alceño Organic DOP of Alceño appears in the glass in a dense dark red and unfolds its varied bouquet. This consists of a harmonious interplay of aromas of dried fruits and subtle nuances of smoke and mint.
This Spanish cuvée of Syrah, Garnache and Monastrell grapes is a perfectly balanced wine with fullness and a fresh acidity. This wine is rounded out by notes of vanilla, wood and ripe tannins.
Food recommendation for the Alceño Organic DOP from Alceño
Enjoy this dry red wine with hearty dishes of beef and lamb.
Awards for the Alceño Organic DOP from Alceño
- Mundus Vini: Silver (2015 vintage)
- International Wine Awards: Silver (2015 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 88 points (2014 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 89 points (2013 vintage)
- Mundus Vini: Gold (2013 vintage)
- More products from Bodegas Alceño