The Aldeya Garnacha DO of Pago Aylés appears in the glass in a strong ruby red with a juicy-sweet bouquet that enchants with the aromas of red fruits and rum pot. These notes are accompanied by mint and a hint of tobacco.
This Spanish red wine made from 100% Garnacha starts on the palate with hints of vanilla and is soft with flavors of dark red fruits. The long finish is again carried by vanilla and berries.
Food recommendation for the Aldeya Garnacha DO from Pago Aylés
Enjoy this dry red wine with strong dishes of pork and beef, grilled meat or with lamb and game.
Awards for the Aldeya Garnacha DO from Pago Aylés
- Guia Penin: 87 points (2015 vintage)
- Berlin Winetrophy: Gold (2013 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 89 points (2013 vintage) 2012)
- Decanter: Bronze (2012 vintage)
- Mundus Vini: Silver (2011)
- More products from Bodega Pago Aylés