The history of Cantine Minini reflects the last ninety years of European history. The cellars were founded in 1920 by Minini. After the First World War, he returned to his home south of Brescia and believed that winegrowing would provide him with good prospects at earning a living. He quickly displayed good intuition for both wines and the wine market. His diligence and hard work allowed the winery to grow.
Despite his talent and efforts, the Second World War destroyed his work. Again, he was forced to start anew, and this time he rebuilt the family operation together with his sons Franco and Battista. The Minini winery operation could finally be resumed in the early 1960s. In order to be able to control every step of the process – from grapevine to bottle – the sons decided to purchase an estate. They restored the cellars and expanded their vineyards. The constant growth of the Minini family business was assured.
Today Cantine Minini is already in its third generation and can proudly present its wines worldwide. The fruity-fresh, crisp and clean wines from Trentino have also become quite popular internationally. And the fact that the Minini family wines offer a whole lot of pleasure for their price is just one more reason to love them.
More information about Cantine Minini
|Company Name:||Cantine Francesco Minini S.p.a.|
|Street:||Viale Europa 6|
|Contact & Internet|
|Telephone:||(+39) 030 9361761|
|Fax:||(+39) 030 9922617|
|Year of Incorporation:||1920|
|Managing Director:||Mario Minini|