• englisch
  • Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio von Feudo Arancio
    Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio von Feudo Arancio
       

    Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio

    Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    6.52 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€8.69 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70336-IT-WW-CH-003-12
  • 4050814024453
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €6.52

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Italy
    Region: Sicily
    Winery: Feudo Arancio
    Style of Wine: White Wine
    Grape Variety: Chardonnay
    Vintage: 2019
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, classic
    Recommendation: Top Price-Pleasure
    Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio, to enjoy during the week, barbecue, picnic, summer-wine
    Alcohol % ABV: 13
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Chardonnay from Feudo Arancio is a harmonious, balanced and grape variety pure white wine... more

    Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio

    The Chardonnay from Feudo Arancio is a harmonious, balanced and grape variety pure white wine from the Italian wine-growing region DOC Sicilia.

    In the glass this wine enchants with a straw-yellow colour with golden accents. In the nose this white wine is intense and persistent with notes of tropical fruits such as pineapple and vanilla, which blend with aromas of acacia honey. The harmonious, balanced palate feeling of Feudo Arancio Chardonnay is testimony to its attractive viscosity, which buffers the delicate acidity.

    Vinification of Feudo Arancio Chardonnay

    The grapes are carefully harvested at the end of August and immediately taken to the Feudo Arancio wine cellar. The grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 16 degrees Celsius. Then 15% of the must matures in oak barriques. The remaining 85% remain in stainless steel tanks. After the maturation the wine is married, filtered and filled onto the bottle.

    Food recommendation for the Chardonnay Feudo Arancio

    Enjoy this dry white wine from Sicily with raw fish starters, pasta dishes with vegetables and main courses with fish or white meat.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 5,0
    Residual sugar in g/l: 4,5
    Sub region: Sicilia DOC
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: White
    Quality Classification & Rating: DOC Denominazione di origine controllata
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, Barrique 225 L
    Aromas & Palate Notes: tropical fruits, Citrus Fruit, spicy, Caramelised
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: crisp, creamy
    Finish: medium
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
    Food Pairing: Light dishes
    Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, artistic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    Distributor: Gruppo Mezzacorona - Via del Teroldego 1/E - 38016 Mezzocorona (TN) - Italien
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Feudo Arancio
    Chardonnay Sicilia DOC 2019 - Feudo Arancio also available in this 3 categories:
    Chardonnay
    Dry Wine
    Sicily
    More similar articles
    Fantini Calalenta Merlot Rosato 2019 - Farnese
    Fantini Calalenta Merlot Rosato 2019 - Farnese
    Farnese Vini
    9.65 €* €11.60 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€12.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€12.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - MEA CULPA Vino Rosso Italia - Cantine Minini
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - MEA CULPA Vino Rosso Italia - Cantine Minini
    Cantine Minini
    37.92 €* €43.57 *
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€16.85 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€16.85 * / 1 liter(s))
    bio (BIO DE-ÖKO-007)
    Catarratto Zibibbo 2019 - Vaccaro
    Catarratto Zibibbo 2019 - Vaccaro
    Vini Vaccaro
    7.31 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.75 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.75 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Cygnus Sicilia DOC 2015 - Tenuta Regaleali
    Cygnus Sicilia DOC 2015 - Tenuta Regaleali
    Tasca d'Almerita
    14.62 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.49 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.49 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top