♥ 19 725 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
Mango, Peach, Lemon and Caramel

Ribet White Chardonnay Viognier - Arrogant Frog

White wine France France Languedoc-Roussillon (FR) Coteaux du Languedoc (FR)

Vintage

9999
2022
2023
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
24
Unit price: 7.78 *
Ribet White Chardonnay Viognier - Arrogant Frog
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!
gut... Text translated - Show original rating
| Vintage: 2022 | 8 Jul 2023
Very taste enjoyable floral...
Highly recommended
Highly recommended
Text translated - Show original rating
| 30 Apr 2021
Great
Crisp, zesty,fruity, great for seafood. One of my favourite white wines.
Crisp, zesty,fruity, great for seafood. One of my favourite white wines.
| 7 Oct 2020

More information about Ribet White Chardonnay Viognier - Arrogant Frog

Arrogant Frog's Ribet Blanc is a silky French white wine blend of Chardonnay (70%) and Viognier (30%) grapes.

In the glass, this wine appears in a rich golden yellow with greenish nuances. This French white wine impresses with an elegant nose that combines fruity aromas of tropical fruits, such as pineapple and peach, and fresh citrus with hints of vanilla. The fruity aromas of the nose are also reflected on the palate. The silky, fresh body is supported by nicely balanced acidity. This wine closes with a long finish.

Vinification of the Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier Arrogant Frog

After the grapes are harvested, they are first completely destemmed in the winery. The two grape varieties for this wine are vinified separately. For about 3 weeks, the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (max. 18 degrees Celsius). 30% of the Chardonnay is aged in oak barrels - the remaining 70% and the Viognier remain in stainless steel tanks.

Food recommendation for the Arrogant Frog Chardonnay Viognier

Enjoy with crisp vegetables, sushi, Mediterranean seafood and fish dishes, white poultry, fruit desserts and Asian cuisine dishes.

Awards for Ribet Blanc Arrogant Frog

    • Mundus Vini: Silver for 2017
    • Mundus Vini: Gold for 2016

PROFILE

Product type:
Type of Wine:
White wine
Wine Color:
White
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
balcony/ patio , barbecue , wedding , party , picnic
Wine acidity in g/l:
5,2
Residual sugar (approx.) in g/l:
1,4
Country:
France
Cultivation area:
Languedoc-Roussillon (FR)
Sub-region:
Coteaux du Languedoc (FR)
Grape Variety:
Cuvée:
Varietal blend
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Maturation time in mon.:
4
Quality Classification & Rating:
IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
Soils & Special layers:
Lime , Loam
Aroma:
Mango , Peach , Caramel , Lemon
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
light , crisp , silky
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
Old World , fragrant
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
11 - 13
Food Pairing:
Desserts , Light dishes
Suitable wine glas:
White wine glass
Recommendation:
Top Price-Pleasure
Bottle size in l:
0.75
Bottle Design & Features:
Bordeaux Style , modern
Closure:
Stelvin Screw Cap
storage capacity in years from the vintage year:
4
Alcohol % ABV:
13.5
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
L'Humble Winemaker - Château de Conas - 34120 Pezenas - France
Item.-nr:
70015-FR-WW-BL-001-19.1
UP UP
UP