The nose of the Château de Beaucastel AOC Châteauneuf du Pape by Perrin & Fils is powerful and very graceful at the same time. In the aroma, red fruits, blackcurrants, blackberries and spices such as thyme and lavender can be smelled. The red wine also makes an impression with its deep, almost black color.
Food recommendation for the Château de Beaucastel
- Wine Advocate/Robert Parker: 93 points for 2013
- Vinous: 92 points for 2013
- Wine Spectator: 93 points for 2013
- Wine Enthusiast: 93 points for 2013
- Decanter: 90 points for 2013
- More products from Famille Perrin