• englisch
  • organic
    - von Porte Rouge

    -

    Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2018 - Porte Rouge von Porte Rouge
       

    Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2018 - Porte Rouge

    Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2018 - Porte Rouge

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    25.49 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€33.99 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70015-FR-RW-GE-002-11
  • 3393840201032
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

    €25.49

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

    Country: France
    Region: Rhône Valley (FR)
    Winery: Porte Rouge
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Grenache , Mourvèdre , Shiraz (Syrah)
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: classic
    Occasion & Theme: gift for good friends, Fireplace evening, gift for customers, romantic dinner
    Alcohol % ABV: 14.5
    Allergenen en ingrediënten: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC by Domaine Porte Rouge is a pithy, firmly structured Châteauneuf... more

    Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2018 - Porte Rouge

    The Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC by Domaine Porte Rouge is a pithy, firmly structured Châteauneuf with delicate aromas of dark fruits such as black cherries on the nose, spicy and chocolaty nuances and roasted aromas complement the bouquet. On the palate, this chateauneuf is fruity, complex and elegant, with a good structure and strong tannins. On the palate it is long and persistent.

    Vinification of the Chateauneuf-du-Pape of Domaine Porte Rouge

    For this traditional French red wine from Chateauneuf, the grape variety Grenache plays the main role and accounts for 90% of the wine. The remaining 10% were Syrah and Mourvedre. The average age of the vines is 40 years. Bernhard Friedmann works sustainably on his 6 ha vineyards and does not use any chemical pesticides. After manual harvesting, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel and concrete tanks, after which the wine matures for 17 months in already used wooden barrels, some of them barriques and some 600-l barrels.

    A real Chateauneuf-du-Pape with a good ageing potential.

    Food recommendation for the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC by Porte Rouge

    Enjoy this famous red wine with tasty meat dishes, braised meat, grilled meat, game dishes and mature cheeses.
    It is recommended to open the wine at least 1 hour before consumption so that it can develop its fullness. It should be served at 15 to 18°.

    Product type: Wine
    Type of Wine: Still Wine
    Wine Color: Red
    Wine acidity in g/l: 4,9
    Residual sugar in g/l: 0,7
    Sub region: Châteauneuf-du-Pape (FR)
    Ageing: stainless steel tank, small barrel
    Quality Classification & Rating: AOC Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée
    Organic, vegan, etc.: organic (BIO DE-ÖKO-037)
    Soil & Location: Sand, Kies
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: French Oak, Barrique 225 L, Half piece barrel 600 l
    Duration of maturation (in Months): 17
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, Caramelised
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: melt-in-the-mouth, gripping, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    storage capacity in years from the vintage year: 12
    Distributor: Domaine Porte Rouge - Bernard Friedmann - SCEA Friedmann - 9 avenue de bosquets - 84230 Chateauneuf-du-Pape - Frankreich
    Our customers say
    Sehr schöner du Pape

    Preiswert für Chateau Du Pape. Fruchtig und vollmundig.

    7 Sep 2017
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Porte Rouge
    Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2018 - Porte Rouge also available in this category:
    Châteauneuf
    More similar articles
    Rondeur Appassimento 2019 - La Grange
    Rondeur Appassimento 2019 - La Grange
    Domaine La Grange
    8.90 €* €9.90 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Bastide Miraflors AOC 2017 - Domaine Lafage
    Bastide Miraflors AOC 2017 - Domaine Lafage
    Domaine Lafage
    11.69 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€15.59 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€15.59 * / 1 liter(s))
    Clos de Mûres Rouge Languedoc DOP 2018 - Château Paul Mas
    Clos de Mûres Rouge Languedoc DOP 2018 - Château Paul Mas
    Domaine Paul Mas
    10.90 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.53 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.53 * / 1 liter(s))
    Rouge Châteauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2017 - Domaine du Vieux Lazaret
    Rouge Châteauneuf-du-Pape AOC 2017 - Domaine du Vieux Lazaret
    Famille Quiot
    24.50 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€32.67 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€32.67 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top