The Chianti Rufina Bucerchiale Riserva DOCG from Selvapiana reveals itself in the glass in a dark red with garnet reflections and the wonderful aromas of blackberries and blueberries. These aromas are supported by notes of cherries with floral hints.
This Sangiovese from Tuscany is intense and complex on the palate with plenty of substance.
Vinification of the Chianti Rufina Bucerchiale Riserva DOCG from Selvapiana
The vines for this wine are rooted in clay and limestone soils in the municipality of Rufina Vigneto Bucerchiale. The grapes were harvested by hand, macerated and underwent alcoholic and malolactic fermentation.
Maturation took place in French oak barrels.
Recommendation for the Chianti Rufina Bucerchiale Riserva DOCG from Selvapiana
Enjoy this dry red wine with hearty pork and beef dishes, grilled meat, lamb and game or with strong cheeses.
Awards for the Chianti Rufina Bucerchiale Riserva DOCG from SelvapianaVinum:
- Vinum: 18 points (place 7/red wines Italy) for 2018
- Robert Parker / The Wine Advocate: 93 points for 2015
- Vinous - Antonio Galloni: 92 points (2012 vintage)
- Jancis Robinson: 16.5+ points (2012 vintage)
- Gambero Rosso: 2.5 glasses (2012 vintage)
- More products from Selvapiana