The Classique Rosé from La Grange in the French wine-growing region of Langedoc-Roussillon is an uncomplicated, refreshing and easy-drinking rosé cuvée vinified from the Cinsault and Syrah grape varieties.
In the glass this wine appears in a juicy cherry tone and enchants the nose with wonderful aromas of wild strawberries, which determine the bouquet of this wine from France. The berry aromas are accompanied by nuances of red apples and a hint of pepper. On the palate, this French cuvée is characterized by a sweet start and the notes of fresh strawberries. The Classique Rosé is rounded off by its fruity and melting finish.
Food recommendation for the La Grange Classique Rosé
Enjoy this dry rosé wine from France with Mediterranean dishes, fresh cheese or spicy dishes of Asian cuisine.
Awards for the Classique Rosé La Grange
- International Wine Awards: Silver for 2017
- Le Guide Hachette: 2 stars for 2016
- International Wine Guide: Silver for 2015
- Vinalies Internationales: Prix des Vinalies for 2015
- More products from Domaine La Grange