• englisch
  • Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken von Bodega Kaiken
    Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken von Bodega Kaiken
       

    Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken

    Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    8.28 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€11.04 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70011-AR-RW-BL-001-11
  • 7804303000247
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €8.28

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Argentina
    Region: Mendoza
    Winery: Bodega Kaiken
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Bonarda , Malbec , Petit Verdot
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: New World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: family event, barbecue, cooking with friends, party, romantic dinner
    Alcohol % ABV: 14
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Terroir Series Malbec from Viña Kaiken is an expressive Argentine red wine cuvée made from... more

    Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken

    The Terroir Series Malbec from Viña Kaiken is an expressive Argentine red wine cuvée made from the grape varieties Malbec (80%), Bonarda (12%) and Petit Verdot (8%).

    In the glass this wine presents itself in a deep red violet with purple reflections. Initially, the characteristic floral notes of Malbec are noticeable, followed by fruity berry aromas, especially strawberry, thanks to the Bonarda grapes. On the palate, Bonarda and Petit Verdot provide structure and freshness, while Malbec provides spicy fruit and fullness. The result is an excellently balanced, round and full red wine with a long, aromatic finish.

    Vinification of the Kaiken Malbec Terroir Series

    The grapes for this red wine are harvested by hand and sorted. After grape selection, the grapes are crushed cold at 10 °C for 7 days. This is followed by alcoholic, temperature-controlled fermentation for 10-12 days at temperatures of 25 to 28 °C. The grapes are then pressed and the fermentation is completed. In order for this Argentine red wine to retain its wonderful colour and soft tannins, it remains on the skins for a further 7-15 days. Finally, 80% of this wine is aged for 7 months in French oak barrels - the remaining 20% remain in stainless steel tanks.

    Food recommendation for the Terroir Series Kaiken Malbec

    Enjoy this dry red wine from Argentina with braised aubergines, spicy lentil dishes, ratatouille, juicy steak, spicy chilli, roast duck and game ragout.

    Sub region: Tunuyán
    Location: Vista Flores
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, French Oak
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 7
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, floral, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, modern
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Bodega Kaiken
    Terroir Series Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken also available in this category:
    Mendoza
    More similar articles
    Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Kaiken
    Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    6.81 €* €7.06 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.08 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.08 * / 1 liter(s))
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    20.07 €* €21.20 *
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€8.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€8.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    6er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    6er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    39.66 €* €42.39 *
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (€8.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (€8.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    12er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    12er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    78.56 €* €84.81 *
    Content 9 liter(s) (€8.73 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 9 liter(s) (€8.73 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top