Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio von Feudo Arancio
Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio von Feudo Arancio
   

Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio

Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio

1 Bottle(s)
PACKAGE
6 Bottle(s)
+
8.42 £*
unit price
Content: 0.75 liter(s) (£11.23 * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70336-IT-WW-BL-001-13
  • 8032601680413
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    £8.42

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Italy
    Region: Sicily
    Winery: Feudo Arancio
    Style of Wine: White Wine
    Grape Variety: Grillo - Riddu, Viognier - Bergeron
    Vintage: 2017
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, classic, fragrant
    Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio, gift for good friends, Easter, summer-wine, Valentine's Day
    Alcohol Vol. %: 13
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Dalila from Feudo Arancio is an aromatic, elegant and delicate white wine cuvée from the... more

    Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio

    The Dalila from Feudo Arancio is an aromatic, elegant and delicate white wine cuvée from the grape varieties Grillo (80%) and Viognier (20%).

    In the glass this wine presents itself in a bright golden yellow with golden highlights. In the nose seductive aromas of apricots and peaches - accompanied by floral notes of white flowers. On the palate, this Italian white wine is full-bodied and balanced. Delicate hints of field flowers and fresh honey complement the opulent aromas of peach, mango and other exotic fruits. Despite the warm climate, the acidity is preserved and perfectly complements the full body.

    Vinification of Feudo Arancio Dalila

    The Grillo: This harvest for the Grillo grapes begins in mid-September. When they arrive in the cellar, 70% of the grapes are gently pressed - the other 30% are pods macerated for 12 hours. The must then rests for one day until it is fermented for 10 days at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. The ageing takes place exclusively in stainless steel tanks.

    The Viognier: In the first week of September, the Viognier grapes are harvested and destemmed in the cellar, gently pressed and the must rests for 24 hours. The must is then fermented in 3-year-old barriques and then aged in barriques for 8 months with regular stirring of the yeast (batonnage).

    Food recommendation for the Dalila Feudo Arancio

    Enjoy this dry white wine from Italy with starters with fish or crustaceans, but also with fresh fish from the grill or finely spiced cheeses.

    wine acidity in g/l: 5,0
    residual sugar in g/l: 5,0
    sub egion: Sicilia DOC
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: White
    Quality Classification & Rating: Riserva, DOC Denominazione di origine controllata
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, Barrique 225 L
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 8
    Aromas & Palate Notes: stone fruits, tropical fruits, Citrus Fruit, floral, Caramelised
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
    Finish: medium
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
    Food Pairing: bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style, artistic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    Distributor: Gruppo Mezzacorona - Via del Teroldego 1/E - 38016 Mezzocorona (TN) - Italien
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Feudo Arancio
    Dalila Riserva Sicilia DOC 2017 - Feudo Arancio also available in this 4 categories:
    Dry White Wine
    Dry Wine
    Italian White Wine
    Italian Wine
    More similar articles
    Tip!
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - TANK No 26 Nero d'Avola Appassimento IGT 2018 - Cantine Minini
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - TANK No 26 Nero d'Avola Appassimento IGT 2018 - Cantine Minini
    Cantine Minini
    22.97 £* £25.88 *
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (£10.21 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (£10.21 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    TANK No 11 Syrah Appassimento 2017 - Cantine Minini
    TANK No 11 Syrah Appassimento 2017 - Cantine Minini
    Cantine Minini
    7.74 £* £8.04 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£10.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£10.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Il Passo Nerello Mascalese 2017 - Vigneti Zabu
    Il Passo Nerello Mascalese 2017 - Vigneti Zabu
    Vigneti Zabu
    7.26 £* £8.71 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£9.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£9.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    6er Kennenlernpaket - TANK Weine von Cantine Minini
    6er Kennenlernpaket - TANK Weine von Cantine Minini
    Cantine Minini
    44.39 £* £49.40 *
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (£9.86 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (£9.86 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top