• englisch
  • NEW
    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy von Esterházy
    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy von Esterházy
       

    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy

    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    9.16 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€12.21 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70336-AT-WW-CH-004-18
  • 9003634111747
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €9.16

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Austria
    Region: Burgenland
    Winery: Esterházy
    Style of Wine: White Wine
    Grape Variety: Chardonnay
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: cooking with friends, Whitsun, picnic, romantic dinner
    Alcohol % ABV: 13.5
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Estoras Chardonnay from Esterházy in the Austrian wine-growing region of... more

    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy

    The Estoras Chardonnay from Esterházy in the Austrian wine-growing region of Neusiedlersee-Hügelland in Burgenland is a pure, melt-in-the-mouth and lively white wine.

    In the glass this wine shines in a medium lemon yellow with light golden highlights. The nose is dominated by a fruity bouquet of honeydew melon and quince. This is accompanied by notes of hazelnut and spicy hints of cardamom and aniseed. On the palate, this Austrian white wine convinces with a dense body and wonderfully melted texture. The lively acidity gives this white wine its juicy, drinkable character.

    Vinification of the Esterhazy Estoras Chardonnay

    When fully ripe, the grapes are harvested in the Neusiedlersee-Hügelland region. The vines are mainly rooted in Leithakalk.
    Once they arrive at the Esterhazy wine cellar, the grapes are pressed whole. This is followed by the fermentation process. 80% is fermented at a temperature of 18 to 20 degrees - the remaining 20% goes into a 500-litre barrel, with the yeast being stirred regularly. Once the fermentation process is complete, the wine remains on the fine lees for 5 months and only then are the two parts cuvéeted.

    Recommended food for the Chardonnay Esterhazy Estoras

    This dry white wine from Austria goes very well with pasta dishes with creamy sauce, stuffed chicken breast with rice or even with grilled fish.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 4,7
    Residual sugar in g/l: 1,5
    Sub region: Leithaberg / Neusiedlersee-Hügelland
    Ageing: small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: White
    Soil & Location: Kalk
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: sur lie (on the whole yeast)
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 5
    Aromas & Palate Notes: Pomacious Fruit, tropical fruits, ořechové, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: melt-in-the-mouth, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
    Food Pairing: Light dishes, bright, hearty dishes
    Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Stelvin Screw Cap
    Distributor: Esterházy Wein GmbH & Co.KG - Trausdorf 1 - 7061 Trausdorf an der Wulka - Österreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Esterházy
    Estoras Chardonnay 2018 - Esterházy also available in this category:
    Burgenland
    More similar articles
    Tip!
    Horgelus Blanc Côtes de Gascogne 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Horgelus Blanc Côtes de Gascogne 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Domaine Horgelus
    5.68 €* €5.83 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.57 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.57 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Chardonnay & Weißburgunder 2019 - Knipser
    Chardonnay & Weißburgunder 2019 - Knipser
    Weingut Knipser
    11.11 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    Terroir Littoral Chardonnay 2019 - Fortant de France
    Terroir Littoral Chardonnay 2019 - Fortant de France
    Fortant de France
    6.03 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    NEW
    Marinière Grenache Gris Rosé 2019 - Maison Fortant
    Marinière Grenache Gris Rosé 2019 - Maison Fortant
    Fortant de France
    6.33 €* €6.73 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.44 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.44 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top