• englisch
  • NEW
    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy von Esterházy
    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy von Esterházy
       

    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy

    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    9.26 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€12.35 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70336-AT-RW-ZW-002-17
  • 9008743001057
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €9.26

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Austria
    Region: Burgenland
    Winery: Esterházy
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Zweigelt - Blauer Zweigelt - Rotburger
    Vintage: 2017
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: family event, autumn wine, picnic, romantic dinner
    Alcohol % ABV: 14
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Estoras Zweigelt from Esterházy in the Austrian wine-growing region of... more

    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy

    The Estoras Zweigelt from Esterházy in the Austrian wine-growing region of Neusiedlersee-Hügelland is a red wine with a pure grape variety, velvety and cherry accentuated.

    In the glass this wine shimmers a strong ruby red with violet highlights. The nose enjoys a complex bouquet. It presents fruity aromas of sweet cherries and blueberries - complemented by floral notes of lilac and nuances of fine dark chocolate. On the palate this Austrian red wine convinces with a strong body supported by a velvety tannin structure. The mild acidity is very well integrated and accompanies the long finish.

    Vinification of the Esterhazy Estoras Zweigelt

    The Zweigelt vines for this red wine are rooted on Leithakalk.

    As soon as the grapes arrive in the Esterhazy wine cellar, they are fermented in stainless steel tanks at 20 to 26 degrees. After only 9 days the mash is pressed. This is then divided: 70% matures in 500-litre barrels - the remaining 30% is aged in stainless steel tanks. After 9 months of maturation, this Zweigelt is cuvéeted and harmonised in stainless steel tanks for half a year.

    Recommended food for the Pinot Noir Esterhazy Estoras Zweigelt

    Enjoy this dry red wine from Austria with all kinds of roast and braised dishes, such as goulash or stuffed peppers.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 5,4
    Residual sugar in g/l: 1,0
    Sub region: Leithaberg / Neusiedlersee-Hügelland
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Soil & Location: Kalk
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, Tonneau 500 l
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 9
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, floral, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: velvety, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Stelvin Screw Cap
    Distributor: Esterházy Wein GmbH & Co.KG - Trausdorf 1 - 7061 Trausdorf an der Wulka - Österreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Esterházy
    Estoras Zweigelt 2017 - Esterházy also available in this category:
    Burgenland
    More similar articles
    Carnol Weißburgunder 2018 - Rottensteiner
    Carnol Weißburgunder 2018 - Rottensteiner
    Rottensteiner
    10.04 €* €12.57 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€13.39 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€13.39 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Liebfraumilch 2019 - Weingut Hammel
    Liebfraumilch 2019 - Weingut Hammel
    Weingut Hammel
    6.24 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Spätburgunder trocken 2015 - Rothes Gut Tim Strasser
    Spätburgunder trocken 2015 - Rothes Gut Tim Strasser
    Weinkellerei Tim Strasser - Rothes Gut Meissen
    14.48 €* €15.40 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.31 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.31 * / 1 liter(s))
    vegan
    Blaufränkisch 2018 - Günter + Regina Triebaumer
    Blaufränkisch 2018 - Günter + Regina Triebaumer
    Weingut Günter + Regina Triebaumer Rust
    10.53 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top