Fattoria di Palazzo Vecchio
Palazzo Vecchio was formerly part of the Ospedale degli Innocenti hospital in Florentine, and at the beginning of the 20th century it became the property of the technical-agricultural institute Angelo Vegni delle Capezzine. In 1952 he was bought by the Conte Riccardo Zorzi, who began growing wine. The new owners Marco Sbernadori and Alessandra Zorzi name the estate "Fattoria di Palazzo Vecchio" and develop the wines from the 5 hectares of the vineyards "Vigna del Bosco" and "Vigna Valiano" in the cellars of the Palazzo.
The Fattoria di Palazzo Vecchio is situated above the Valiano valley of Chiana, opposite Montepulciano, with a wonderful view of the two typical villages of Montepulciano and Cortona. At present, 25 hectares of vineyards are cultivated on the 85 hectare estate.
More information about Fattoria di Palazzo Vecchio
|Contact & Internet|