The Lorca Monastrell Selección DO of Bodegas del Rosario appears in the glass in a deep dark red and unfolds its fruity bouquet. This is characterized by the juicy aromas of red berries and cherries, raisiny notes, a subtle spice of cinnamon and smoky notes round off the bouquet of this wine.
This Spanish red wine cuvée of Monastrell, Syrah and Tempranillo grape varieties enraptures on the palate with a sweet attack and the wonderful aromas of red berries, vanilla and almond. Overall, a very complex and layered wine.
Food recommendation for the Lorca Monastrell Selección DO from Bodegas del Rosario
Enjoy this dry red wine with strong dishes of beef and lamb, short roasted meat (steaks) with pepper sauces or cheese.
Awards for the Lorca Monastrell Selección DO from Bodegas del Rosario
- Mundus Vini: Gold (2015 vintage)
- Guia Penin: 88 points (vintage 2014)
- Mundus Vini: Gold (vintage 2012)
- Guia Penin: 90 points (vintage 2012)
- Robert Parker / The Wine Advocate: 91 points (2008 vintage)
- More products from Bodegas del Rosario