• englisch
  • Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage von Domaine Lafage
    Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage von Domaine Lafage
       

    Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage

    Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    11.98 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€15.97 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70342-FR-RW-GR-001-14
  • 3760031472999
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €11.98

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: France
    Region: Languedoc Roussillon
    Winery: Domaine Lafage
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Garnacha - Grenache - Aragón
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, modern, complex
    Occasion & Theme: gift for good friends, Fireplace evening, romantic dinner, Valentine's Day, Christmas
    Alcohol % ABV: 15
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Nicolas Grenache Noir from Lafage is a genuine top-quality red wine that brings the essence... more

    Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage

    The Nicolas Grenache Noir from Lafage is a genuine top-quality red wine that brings the essence of the Grenache vine into the glass.

    With a ruby red colour, this wine enters the glass and enchants with a lot of red and black berry fruit. First and foremost are aromas of black currants, sun-ripened raspberries, night blackberries and sweet blueberries. Spicy notes of southern French garrigue, slate minerality, some oakwood aromas and ethereal nuances of sage have also conjured Jean-Marc Lafage and wife Eliane in the Nicolas Grenache Noir.

    On the palate the Lafage Nicolas Grenache proves to be powerful and supple, with spicy notes, silky but equally grippy tannins and a vital fruit acid as a perfectly balanced red wine from the great double region Languedoc-Roussillon.

    Vinification of Nicolas Lafage Grenache Noir

    The grapes for Nicolas Grenache Noir are harvested at the beginning of October and fermented at low temperature. Then 20% of the wine matures in French barriques (the oak wood comes from the forêt de jupilles) for 10 months. The remaining 80% remains in stainless steel tanks.

    Food recommendation for the Lafage Nicolas GrenacheVieilles Vignes

    Enjoy this dry red wine from France with filet mignon, beef tartare, boeuf bourguignon or with fine dark chocolate.

    Awards for Nicolas Grenache Noir from Lafage

    • CGA Paris: Gold for 2015
    • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advodate: 92 points for 2015
    Wine acidity in g/l: 5,1
    Residual sugar in g/l: 1,0
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Quality Classification & Rating: IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
    Soil & Location: Schiefer
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, French Oak, Barrique 225 L
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 10
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, spicy, dřevité
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: silky, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, bright, hearty dishes
    Glass Recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    storage capacity in years from the vintage year: 8
    Distributor: Maison Lafage - Mas Miraflors - Route de Canet - 66000 Perpignan - Frankreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Domaine Lafage
    Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes 2018 - Domaine Lafage also available in this 3 categories:
    Dry Wine
    Grenache
    Languedoc
    More similar articles
    Rondeur Appassimento 2018 - La Grange
    Rondeur Appassimento 2018 - La Grange
    Domaine La Grange
    8.90 €* €9.90 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.87 * / 1 liter(s))
    Mouton Cadet Réserve Saint-Èmilion AOC 2017 - Baron Rothschild
    Mouton Cadet Réserve Saint-Èmilion AOC 2017 - Baron Rothschild
    Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA
    18.28 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€24.37 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€24.37 * / 1 liter(s))
    Baronne Charlotte Graves blanc AOC 2017 - Baron Philippe de Rothschild
    Baronne Charlotte Graves blanc AOC 2017 - Baron Philippe de Rothschild
    Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA
    14.45 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.27 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.27 * / 1 liter(s))
    Sancerre Château de Sancerre AOC 2018 - Marnier Lapostolle
    Sancerre Château de Sancerre AOC 2018 - Marnier Lapostolle
    Marnier Lapostolle
    19.99 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€26.65 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€26.65 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top