♥ 19 365 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
Sale
NEW
95
Points
Jeb Dunnuck
Sale
NEW
Blackberry, toasted wood and Vanilla
  • Dieser sortenreine Rotwein passt perfekt zu Ossobuco oder Kohl-Rouladen
  • Der Ausbau im Barrique macht diesen französischen Rotwein besonders komplex
  • Dieser französische Rotwein eignet sich perfekt zu Weihnachten

6x Vorteils-Weinpaket Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes - Domaine Lafage

The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
24
Unit price: 70,98 *

Delivery time approx 19-21 workdays

6x Vorteils-Weinpaket Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes - Domaine Lafage
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!

More information about 6x Vorteils-Weinpaket Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes - Domaine Lafage

Nicolas Grenache Noir from Lafage is a real top red wine that brings the essence of the Grenache grape into the glass.

With ruby color, this wine comes into the glass and enchants with lots of red and black berry fruit. First and foremost are aromas of black currants, sun-ripened raspberries, midnight blackberries and sweet blueberries. Spicy notes of southern French garrigue, slate minerality, some oak aromatics and ethereal nuances of sage have also been conjured into the Nicolas Grenache Noir by Jean-Marc Lafage and wife Eliane.

On the palate, the Lafage Nicolas Grenache proves to be powerful and supple, with spicy notes, silky but equally grippy tannins and a vital fruit acidity as a perfectly balanced red wine from the great Languedoc-Roussillon dual region.

Vinification of the Nicolas Lafage Grenache Noir

The grapes for Nicolas Grenache Noir are harvested fully ripe in early October and fermented at low temperature. Then 20% of the wine is aged in French barriques (the oak comes from the forêt de jupilles) for 10 months. The remaining 80% remains in stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Lafage Nicolas GrenacheVieilles Vignes

Enjoy this dry red wine from France with filet mignon, beef tartare, boeuf bourguignon or even with fine dark chocolate.

Awards for the Nicolas Grenache Noir from Lafage

  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 88-90 points for 2020
  • CGA Paris: Gold for 2015
  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advodate: 92 points for 2015

Contents of 6x Vorteils-Weinpaket Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes - Domaine Lafage:

6x Nicolas Grenache Noir Vieilles Vignes - Domaine Lafage
15 Alcohol % ABV
Bottle size in l: 0.75
2021

PROFILE

95
Points
Jeb Dunnuck
Product type:
Bundle
Bundle:
Wine package
Type of Wine:
Red wine
Wine Color:
Red
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
gift for good friends , Fireplace evening , romantic dinner , Valentine's Day , Christmas
Wine acidity in g/l:
5,1
Residual sugar (approx.) in g/l:
1,0
Country:
France
Cultivation area:
Languedoc-Roussillon (FR)
Grape Variety:
Cuvée:
monovarietal
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Finishing details:
stainless steel tank , French Oak , Barrique 225 L
Maturation time in mon.:
10
Number of bottles:
6
Quality Classification & Rating:
IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
Awards:
Wine Advocate - Robert M. Parker - 90-92 Punkte , Jeb Dunnuck - 95 Points
Soils & Special layers:
slate
Harvesting method:
Handpicked
Aroma:
toasted wood , Blackberry , Vanilla
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
silky , dense
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
Old World , modern , complex
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
15 - 18
Food Pairing:
dark food , bright, hearty dishes
Suitable wine glas:
Bordeaux glass
Bottle size in l:
0.75
Bottle Design & Features:
Burgundy Style , classic
Closure:
Cork
storage capacity in years from the vintage year:
8
Alcohol % ABV:
15
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
Maison Lafage - Mas Miraflors - Route de Canet - 66000 Perpignan - France
Item.-nr:
70342-FR-RW-GR-001-6X-PKT
UP UP
UP