Delivery time approx 2-4 workdays
The Pinot Grigio from Di Lenardo appears in the glass in a strong straw yellow and delights with its fruity bouquet, which is characterized by aromas of yellow apples, juicy melon and a hint of honey and hay.
On the palate of the Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio, a beautiful body and a perfectly balanced fruit acidity can be perceived. Overall, a Pinot Grigio with plenty of juice and unusual fullness.
Dining recommendations for the Pinot Grigio from Di Lenardo
Enjoy this dry white wine from Friuli with antipasti or tapas, fish and seafood or risotto.
Awards for the Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio
- Luca Maroni: 93 points for 2017
- Luca Maroni: 93 points for 2016
- Gambero Rosso: 2 glasses for 2016
- Gambero Rosso: 2 glasses for 2015
- More products from Di Lenardo