Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles von Les Jamelles
Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles von Les Jamelles
   

Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles

Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles

1 Bottle(s)
PACKAGE
6 Bottle(s)
+
7.26 £*
unit price
Content: 0.75 liter(s) (£9.68 * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70336-FR-RW-PN-017-17
  • 3525490010232
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    £7.26

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    Country: France
    Region: Languedoc Roussillon
    Winery: Les Jamelles
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Pinot Noir - Spätburgunder -Blauer Spätburgunder - Blauer Burgunder - Blauburgburgunder - Pinot Nero
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, fragrant
    Occasion & Theme: Snack, family event, cooking with friends, picnic, romantic dinner
    Alcohol Vol. %: 13
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc from Les Jamelles is a pure, expressive and impressive red wine from... more

    Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles

    The Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc from Les Jamelles is a pure, expressive and impressive red wine from the French wine-growing region Languedoc-Roussillon.

    In the glass this wine shimmers in a rich dark red with purple highlights. The nose is enchanted by an expressive bouquet. There are aromas of many berries (especially raspberry, blackberry and blackcurrant), complemented by floral notes of violet and a hint of oak wood and vanilla. On the palate, the fruity aromas develop into berry jam and ripe cherries. The rich body is taken up by the balanced tannins, giving it its complex and fruity character. The finish has a pleasant length.

    Vinification of Les Jamelles Pinot Noir

    The 10 year old Pinot Noir wines grow in vineyards on the hills of the Aude valley, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The terraced soil is rich in clay and lime.

    After harvesting the Pinot Noir grapes, the grapes are immediately brought to the cellar of Les Jamelles. There the grapes are first subjected to a cold maceration for about a week. Only then does the one-week fermentation begin at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. 75% of this red wine remains in stainless steel tanks for maturation - the remaining 25% is aged in oak barrels for 6 to 9 months.

    Recommended food for Pinot Noir Les Jamelles

    This dry red wine from France is the ideal accompaniment to selected sausage specialities, chicken breast in fine cream sauce or light cheeses.

    wine acidity in g/l: 4,5
    residual sugar in g/l: 3,2
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Quality Classification & Rating: IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
    Soil & Location: Kalk, Ton
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, Barrique 225 L
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 9
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, cooked fruits, floral, spicy, dřevité
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: velvety
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: Light dishes, bright, hearty dishes
    Glass Recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Synthetic Cork
    Distributor: Les Jamelles Badet Clément & Cie - 10 Rue Lavoisier - 21700 Nuits-Saint-Georges - Frankreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Les Jamelles
    Pinot Noir Pays d'Oc 2018 - Les Jamelles also available in this 5 categories:
    Dry Red Wine
    Dry Wine
    French Red Wine
    French Wine
    Pinot Noir
    More similar articles
    Blason d'Aussières Corbières AOC 2018 - Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
    Blason d'Aussières Corbières AOC 2018 - Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
    Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
    13.08 £*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£17.44 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£17.44 * / 1 liter(s))
    Rondeur Appassimento 2018 - La Grange
    Rondeur Appassimento 2018 - La Grange
    Domaine La Grange
    8.24 £* £8.71 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£10.99 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£10.99 * / 1 liter(s))
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Arrogant Frog
    6.00 £*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£8.00 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£8.00 * / 1 liter(s))
    Syrah Viognier 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Syrah Viognier 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Arrogant Frog
    6.78 £*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£9.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£9.04 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top