Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
The Poggio Sant'Enrico Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG from Carpineto presents itself in the glass in a wonderful and intense red and impresses with its lush aromas of blackberries. These are accompanied by subtle nuances of blueberries, vanilla and walnuts.
On the palate, this red wine from Tuscany reflects the aromas already perceived and is expressive and powerful.
Vinification for the Poggio Sant'Enrico Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG from Carpineto
The vines for this red wine made from 100% Sangiovese grow on a south-facing slope and soils with clay and sandy layers.
The fermentation for this Italian red wine takes place with indigenous yeasts in small glass-concrete fermenters with a 12-day maceration at a controlled temperature of 25-30°Celsius.
This Sangiovese was then matured for around 12 months in small 225-litre barrels made from American and French oak and then bottled without any further treatment.
Recommendation for the Poggio Sant'Enrico Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG from Carpineto
Enjoy this dry red wine with fine roasts, grilled meat and steak.
Awards for the Poggio Sant'Enrico Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG from Carpineto
- Wine Spectator: 94 points for 2015
- Intravino 2022: 90 points for 2015
- Corriere del Vino 2022: 92 points for 2015
- Doctor Wine 2020. 95 points for 2012
- La Guida Vini 2021: 4 vines for 2012
- Wine Spectator: 94 points for 2012
- Vinum Top of Tuscany 2020: 17.5 points for 2012
- Wine Enthusiast: 90 points for 2012
- Taiwan W+S Awards 2019: Silver Medal for 2010
- Bibenda 2020: 4/5 grapes for 2010
- Gilbert & Gaillard: 93 points for 2009
- I Vini di Veronelli: 93 points for 2007
- Wine Enthusiast: 92 points for 2006
- I Vini di Veronelli: 93 points for 2006
- More products from Carpineto