Right of Revocation
Consumers have the right of withdrawal within 28 days.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 28 days without stating any reasons. The right of withdrawal is 28 days beginning from the day on which you or a person you have authorized, and who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the good.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (cusati GmbH, Bamberger Straße 1, 01187 Dresden, email@example.com, Telefon: 0049 (0) 351 2628362, Fax: 0049 (0) 351 2628363) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter mailed by post service, a fax, by telephone, in person or by E-mail). For this purpose, you can use our withdrawal form template albeit this is not mandatory.
Timely submission of the withdrawal notice before the end of the withdrawal period is sufficient for the purpose of observing the withdrawal time limit.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs that arise from the fact that you may have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard shipping offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We will pick up the goods. We will bear the cost of returning for those goods which can be sent back by standard parcel service. The customer shall bear the direct costs of returned goods which can not be returned by the standard parcel service due to their condition. For goods that can not be returned by standard parcel service, we charge a fee of 100€. You shall be obliged to compensate us for any loss of value of the goods should this arise from an improper handling of the goods, where such handing was not required for inspection of their condition, properties and functioning.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply for the following contracts:
- for contracts regarding the supply of goods which were not prefabricated and that are produced according to customer specifications or determination, or goods which were clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal requirements.
- for contracts regarding the supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded.
- for contracts regarding the supply of goods which were unsealed by the consumer after delivery and cannot be returned due to hygiene or health protection reasons.
- for contracts regarding the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which is delayed beyond 30 days and whose value as agreed in the contract depends on market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by the seller.