Buy 6, save 2%!
The Riserva di Costasera Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG from Masi Agricola has a dense ruby red robe. Aromas of plums and baked cherries mingle with hints of roasted coffee notes.
The Riserva Costasera Amarone is majestic and rich on the palate, supported by an elegant body. Pickled fruit, dark cocoa and spices characterize the taste, which leads to an attractive, long finish.
Vinification of the Riserva Costasera Amarone della Valpolicella
For this special selection of Costasera, the grapes from the 70% Corvina, 15% Rondinella, 10% Olseleta and 5% Molinara varieties are dried for 4-5 months, which is much longer than usual. During this process, they lose an incredible 40% of their original weight. The cuvée then matures in old wooden barrels after fermentation.
Recommendation for the Riserva di Costasera Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG from Masi Agricola
Enjoy it with red meat, game and mature cheeses as well as a fine digestif.
Awards for the Riserva di Costasera Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC from Masi Agricola
- James Sucking: 94 points for 2015
- I Vini di Veronelli: 92 points for 2015
- Decanter: 90 points for 2015
- James Suckling: 95 points for 2013
- Bibenda: 5 grapes for 2013
- Robert Parker: 95 points for 2012
- Wine Enthusiast: 94 points for 2012
- More products from Masi Agricola