• englisch
  • Sauvignon Blanc 2018 - Weingut Markowitsch von Weingut Markowitsch

    Sauvignon Blanc 2018 - Weingut Markowitsch

    Sauvignon Blanc 2018 - Weingut Markowitsch

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    11.15 €*
    unit price
    €11.98 * (6.93% Saved)
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€14.87 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70012-AT-WW-SB-001-12
  • 9007615921189
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    €11.15 €11.98 (6.93% )

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    Country: Austria
    Region: Lower Austria
    Winery: Weingut Markowitsch
    Style of Wine: White Wine
    Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
    Vintage: 2018
    Sweetness: dry
    Alcohol % ABV: 13
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Sauvignon Blanc from Winery Markowitsch is harvested by hand several times. 90% are... more

    Sauvignon Blanc 2018 - Weingut Markowitsch

    The Sauvignon Blanc from Winery Markowitsch is harvested by hand several times. 90% are fermented in the steel tank at 18 - 20 ° C and then stored on the fine yeast, the remaining 10% fermented in the French barrique at 22 - 24 ° C and also stored in it. In the glass it glows bright yellow with green reflections. In the nose intense aromas of gooseberries and exotic nuances. On the palate complex and elderberry blossom, white currant. The acid is soft and very well integrated.

    Food Recommendation / Food pairing to the Sauvignon Blanc from the Markowitsch Vineyard

    A very full-bodied white wine, which we recommend for shelling and strong fish dishes.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 7,0
    Residual sugar in g/l: 1,3
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: White
    Finish: medium
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
    Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Stelvin Screw Cap
    storage capacity in years from the vintage year: 2
    Distributor: Weingut Markowitsch - Gerhard Markowitsch GmbH - Pfarrgasse 6 - 2464 Göttlesbrunn - Österreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Weingut Markowitsch
    Sauvignon Blanc 2018 - Weingut Markowitsch also available in this 3 categories:
    Lower Austria
    Remainders
    Sauvignon Blanc
    More similar articles
    Tip!
    Horgelus Rosé Côtes de Gascogne IGP 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Horgelus Rosé Côtes de Gascogne IGP 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Domaine Horgelus
    5.89 €* €5.99 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.85 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.85 * / 1 liter(s))
    The Palm Rosé by Whispering Angel 2019 - Château d'Esclans
    The Palm Rosé by Whispering Angel 2019 - Château d'Esclans
    Château d'Esclans
    13.90 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€18.53 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€18.53 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Horgelus Blanc Côtes de Gascogne 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Horgelus Blanc Côtes de Gascogne 2019 - Domaine Horgelus
    Domaine Horgelus
    5.83 €* €5.99 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.77 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€7.77 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Doktorspiele Rosé 2018 - Dr. Koehler
    Doktorspiele Rosé 2018 - Dr. Koehler
    Weingut Dr. Koehler
    6.90 €* €7.38 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.20 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.20 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top