♥ 19 365 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
Blackberry, Sour cherry, Grapefruit and Rhubarb
  • Dieser Roséwein aus Aragonez, Shiraz und Touriga Nacional Trauben ergänzt ausgezeichnet Gerichte wie Rucola-Penne oder Spaghetti mit Kapern-Tomaten-Sauce
  • Dem Genießer zeigt sich dieser Wein aus Alentejo rebsortentypisch und fruchtig
  • Ein balancierter Roséwein, ausgezeichnet zur Party oder zur Hochzeit

Seleção do Año Rosé - Monte da Ravasqueira

Vintage

9999
2019
2021
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
24
Unit price: 8.78 *
Seleção do Año Rosé - Monte da Ravasqueira
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!

More information about Seleção do Año Rosé - Monte da Ravasqueira

From the grape varieties Aragonêz (40%), Syrah (40%) and Touriga Nacional (20%), this wonderful cuvée Seleção do Año Rosé is vinified by Monte da Ravasqueira. 

In the glass, this Portuguese wine shines in a light salmon pink. The nose is treated to fruity, fresh aromas - ripe tangerines and oranges in particular are prominent. On the full-bodied palate, this rosé wine is very fruit-driven with notes of juicy strawberries. The fine, vital acidity harmonizes perfectly with the well-structured body. The finish is wonderfully long and pleasantly distinctive. 

Vinification of the Rosé Monte da Ravasqueira Seleção do Año

After the harvest is completed, the grapes undergo temperature-controlled fermentation in the winery of Monte da Ravasqueira - this takes place both in stainless steel tanks and in French oak barrels. After the fermentation process, 15% of the wine matures in French oak barrels, while the remaining 85% remains in stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Ravasqueira Seleção do Año Rosé

Enjoy this dry rosé wine from Portugal with cozy barbecues with family and friends. But also to pasta dishes in spicy-piquant sauces a pleasure. 

PROFILE

Product type:
Type of Wine:
Rosé Wines
Wine Color:
Rosé
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
balcony/ patio , wedding , party , summer-wine , Valentine's Day
Wine acidity in g/l:
5,9
Residual sugar (approx.) in g/l:
2,8
Country:
Portugal
Cultivation area:
Alentejo (PT)
Sub-region:
Alentejano VR (PT)
Cuvée:
Varietal blend
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Finishing details:
stainless steel tank , French Oak
Quality Classification & Rating:
VR Vinho Regional
Soils & Special layers:
Lime , Loam
Aroma:
Blackberry , Sour cherry , Grapefruit , Rhubarb
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
crisp , dense
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
Old World , classic
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
8 - 10
Food Pairing:
bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Suitable wine glas:
White wine glass
Bottle size in l:
0.75
Bottle Design & Features:
Bordeaux Style , classic
Closure:
Cork
Alcohol % ABV:
12.5
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
Monte da Ravasqueira - Av. 24 de Julho 24-5 - 1200-480 Lisboa - Portugal
Item.-nr:
70009-PT-RO-BL-001-17
UP UP
UP