Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog von Arrogant Frog
Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog von Arrogant Frog
   

Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog

Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog

1 Bottle(s)
PACKAGE
6 Bottle(s)
+
7.04 £*
unit price
Content: 0.75 liter(s) (£9.39 * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70015-FR-RW-BL-002-10
  • 3760040422428
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    £7.04

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: France
    Region: Languedoc Roussillon
    Winery: Arrogant Frog
    Style of Wine: Rotwein
    Grape Variety: Syrah - Shiraz, Viognier - Bergeron
    Vintage: 2017
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: Old World, classic
    Recommendation: Team Tip, Top Price-Pleasure
    Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio, banquet wine/ bulk wine, autumn wine, party, romantic dinner, winter wine
    Alcohol Vol. %: 13.5
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The Syrah Viognier from Arrogant Frog is a fruity, flowery, French red wine cuvée made from the... more

    Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog

    The Syrah Viognier from Arrogant Frog is a fruity, flowery, French red wine cuvée made from the Syrah (90%) and Viognier (10%) grape varieties.

    This wine presents itself in a strong purple-red colour with ruby-red highlights. The nose is filled with a very dense, spicy and fruity scent with many fruit and berry aromas of cherry, plum, blueberry, strawberry and fresh cassis. The berry aroma develops to fine notes of earth jam and is accompanied by floral hints of violets. This French red wine has a wonderfully dense mouthfeel of soft and present tannin, filigree acidity and a delicate creamy characteristic on the middle palate. The finish has a pleasant, beautiful length.

    Vinification of Syrah Viognier & Arrogant Frog

    After the harvest in the French wine-growing region of Languedoc, the berries are immediately brought to the winery and pressed there. At a controlled temperature (25 - 28 degrees Celsius) the mash is fermented in stainless steel tanks for 2 weeks. Then 30% of this wine is aged for 5 months in French oak barriques. The remaining 70% remain in the stainless steel tanks.

    Food recommendation for the arrogant Frog Syrah & Viognier

    We recommend this dry red wine from France with fresh mushrooms, fillet of beef, grilled meat, game and hard cheese.

    wine acidity in g/l: 3,3
    residual sugar in g/l: 2,6
    sub egion: Coteaux du Languedoc
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Quality Classification & Rating: IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
    Soil & Location: Kalk, Ton
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, Barrique 225 L
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 5
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, cooked fruits, floral, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: velvety, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, modern
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Screw Cap - Stelvin Lux+
    storage capacity in years from the vintage year: 5
    Distributor: L'Humble Winemaker - Château de Conas - 34120 Pezenas - Frankreich
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Arrogant Frog
    Syrah Viognier 2017 - Arrogant Frog also available in this 4 categories:
    Dry Red Wine
    Dry Wine
    French Red Wine
    French Wine
    More similar articles
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2017 - Arrogant Frog
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2017 - Arrogant Frog
    Arrogant Frog
    5.94 £* £6.44 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£7.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£7.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Ribet Red Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2018 - Arrogant Frog
    Arrogant Frog
    6.24 £*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£8.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£8.32 * / 1 liter(s))
    Grand Terroir Syrah Grenache Languedoc AOP 2015 - Gérard Bertrand
    Grand Terroir Syrah Grenache Languedoc AOP 2015 - Gérard Bertrand
    Gerard Bertrand
    10.06 £*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£13.41 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£13.41 * / 1 liter(s))
    Rondeur Appassimento 2017 - La Grange
    Rondeur Appassimento 2017 - La Grange
    Domaine La Grange
    8.56 £* £9.05 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£11.41 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (£11.41 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top