Delivery time approx 2-4 workdays
The Terre di Cariano Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC from Cecilia Beretta presents itself in the glass in a dark red with lush aromas of cherries, cassis, chocolate and fine spices.
This red wine is warm and soft on the palate with ripe and silky tannins. A well-balanced Amarone with a long finish.
Vinification of the Cecilia Beretta Terre di Cariano Amarone
This cuvée is made from the Corvina, Rondinella, Corvinone, Croatina and Oseleta grape varieties. The grapes for this red wine are dried after the harvest.
30% of this Amarone matured for 24 months in large wooden barrels, the rest in barriques. The Terre di Cariano was then refined in the bottle for 12 months.
Dining recommendations for the Cecilia Beretta Terre di Cariano Amarone
Enjoy this semi-dry red wine with hearty meat dishes such as lamb or wild boar.
Awards for the Cecilia Beretta Terre di Cariano Amarone
- Luca Maroni: 90 points for 2011
- I Vini di Veronelli: 92 points for 2011
- Bibenda: 5 grapes for 2011
- Mundus Vini: Gold for 2010
- Wine Enthusiast: 90 points for 2010
- Robert Parker: 91 points for 2009
- More products from Cecilia Beretta