• englisch
  • Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2015 - Tenuta San Leonardo von Tenuta San Leonardo

    Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2015 - Tenuta San Leonardo

    Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2015 - Tenuta San Leonardo

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    12.27 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€16.36 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70011-IT-RW-BL-009-09
  • 8032797774507
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    €12.27

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    Country: Italy
    Region: Trentino and South Tirol
    Winery: Tenuta San Leonardo
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Carménère , Merlot
    Vintage: 2015
    Sweetness: dry
    Alcohol % ABV: 12,5
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    This wonderful wine composition from Cabernet, Merlot and Carmenere was matured in barrique and... more

    Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2015 - Tenuta San Leonardo

    This wonderful wine composition from Cabernet, Merlot and Carmenere was matured in barrique and presents itself with rich fruit. The Terre di San Leonardo from Tenuta San Leonardo convinces with a balanced taste and a fine, delicate bitter finale of aromatic length, which underpins the Bordeaux style of this red wine.

    80% of the Cuvee matured 80 months in large barrels, the remaining 20% ​​in the barrique.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 6,0
    Residual sugar in g/l: 6,0
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Quality Classification & Rating: IGT Indicazione Geografica Tipica
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 18
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Distributor: Tenuta San Leonardo - Loc. San Leonardo 1 - 38060 Borghetto A/Adige - Avio (TN) - Italien
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Tenuta San Leonardo
    Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2015 - Tenuta San Leonardo also available in this category:
    Trentino-Alto Adige
    More similar articles
    Villa Gresti di San Leonardo IGT 2014 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    Villa Gresti di San Leonardo IGT 2014 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    Tenuta San Leonardo
    23.88 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€31.84 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€31.84 * / 1 liter(s))
    San Leonardo Trentino IGT 2014 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    San Leonardo Trentino IGT 2014 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    Tenuta San Leonardo
    63.27 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€84.36 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€84.36 * / 1 liter(s))
    Vette di San Leonardo IGT Trentino 2018 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    Vette di San Leonardo IGT Trentino 2018 - Tenuta San Leonardo
    Tenuta San Leonardo
    12.57 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€16.76 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€16.76 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top