♥ 19 365 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
Acacia, Mango, Lemon and Walnut
  • Dieser Weißwein harmoniert perfekt mit würzigen Esskastaniensuppe oder Roten Zwiebeln gefüllt mit Couscous und Aprikosen
  • Seine Herkunft aus Valencia macht diesen Wein zu einem typischen Vertreter der Weine aus der Alten Welt
  • Dieser spanische Weißwein eignet sich perfekt als eleganter Aperitif oder als Balkonwein (Terrasse geht auch!)

Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya

White wine Spain Spain Valencia (ES) Valencia DO (ES)
This product is currently not available.

Vintage

9999
2021
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
Unit price: 8,98 *
sold out
Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!

More information about Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya

From the grape varieties Merseguera (80%) and Moscatel (20%) is vinified the beautiful, Spanish white wine cuvée Tibó Merseguera from Bodega de Moya. The winemaker Yves Laurijssens dedicates the white wines to a man from his family or his closest circle of acquaintances - this wine is for his son Tibó.

 A brilliant straw yellow with golden reflections shows in the glass of this wine. The expressive nose is characterized by floral notes of orange blossom and acacia blossom. This is joined by fresh citrus, pineapple, some mango and as well as subtle nuances of hazelnut. The palate is spoiled by a good structure and a fresh, round personality. The finish awaits with fresh fruit notes. 

Vinification of the Tibó Merseguera De Moya

From vines about 25 years old, at 1050 meters above sea level, come the Mersegura grapes and Moscatel grapes. 

Early in the morning, the manual harvest begins in 15 kg boxes. In the vineyards, the selection of the grapes is also carried out at the same time. Once the grapes arrive at the winery, they are first cooled for 24 hours at 4 degrees Celsius. The maceration also lasts 24 hours. 85% of the must is fermented at controlled temperature in stainless steel vats. The remaining 15% is fermented in French oak barrels. The wine is aged on the lees for a total of 4 months. 

Food recommendation for the Tibó De Moya Diego Merseguera

Enjoy this dry white wine from Spain as a refreshing aperitif, with all kinds of sushi variations or other dishes of the Asian cuisine. 

PROFILE

Product type:
Type of Wine:
White wine
Wine Color:
White
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
Apéritif , balcony/ patio , gift for good friends , cooking with friends , picnic
Country:
Spain
Cultivation area:
Valencia (ES)
Sub-region:
Valencia DO (ES)
Grape Variety:
Cuvée:
Varietal blend
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Finishing details:
sur lie (on the whole yeast)
Maturation time in mon.:
4
Quality Classification & Rating:
D.O. Denominación de Origen
Soils & Special layers:
Lime , Sand
Harvesting method:
Handpicked
Aroma:
Acacia , Mango , Walnut , Lemon
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
crisp , velvety
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
Old World , Warm Climate Winegrowing Region , modern
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
8 - 10
Food Pairing:
Light dishes , sweet-spicy food
Suitable wine glas:
White wine glass
Bottle size in l:
0.75
Bottle Design & Features:
Bordeaux Style , modern
Closure:
Cork
Alcohol % ABV:
13.3
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
Bodega De Moya - Nuevo Tollo A 202 - 46300 Utiel - España
Item.-nr:
70009-ES-WW-BL-009-17
UP UP
UP