• englisch
  • Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest von Columbia Crest
    Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest von Columbia Crest
       

    Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest

    Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    7.80 €*
    unit price
    €8.57 * (8.98% Saved)
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€10.40 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70011-US-RW-SH-038-09
  • 4019409208555
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    €7.80 €8.57 (8.98% )

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    Country: USA
    Region: Washington (US)
    Winery: Columbia Crest
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Shiraz (Syrah) , Viognier - Bergeron
    Vintage: 2015
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: New World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio, barbecue, cooking with friends, party, picnic
    Alcohol % ABV: 13.5
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The grapes for Columbia Crest's Two Vines Shiraz grow in the beautiful Columbia Valley - in the... more

    Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest

    The grapes for Columbia Crest's Two Vines Shiraz grow in the beautiful Columbia Valley - in the Washington State wine region. This red wine is made from the grape varieties Shiraz (87%) and Viognier (13%).

    In the glass this wine delights with a dense cherry red and shiny purple reflections. The aromatic bouquet is characterised by aromas typical of the grape variety - ripe cherries and juicy raspberries and blackberries are underlaid with a hint of white pepper. On the palate this American red wine is wonderfully full-bodied and soft. The dense body blends with the fruity aromas of the nose. The long finish is accompanied by subtle nuances of dark chocolate.

    Vinification of Shiraz Columbia Crest Two Vines

    After harvesting the Shiraz and Viognier grapes, the grapes are completely destemmed in the Columbia Crest cellar. 90% of the grapes are carefully ground - the remaining 10% remain as whole berries. The mash is then fermented in stainless steel tanks for 6 to 10 days. Finally, this red wine is aged in French and American oak barrels for 11 months.

    Food recommendation for the Columbia Crest Two Vines Shiraz

    This dry red wine from the USA is an excellent companion to pasta in spicy sauces or Mediterranean stews. But also to cosy grill evenings with the family and friends this wine is a pleasure.

    Wine acidity in g/l: 5,5
    Sub region: Columbia Valley
    Ageing: small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Maturation: American Oak, French Oak
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 11
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: silky, dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Columbia Crest
    Two Vines Shiraz 2015 - Columbia Crest also available in this 2 categories:
    Remainders
    Washington
    More similar articles
    Beyer Ranch Zinfandel 2016 - Wente Vineyards
    Beyer Ranch Zinfandel 2016 - Wente Vineyards
    Wente Vineyards
    10.63 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.17 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€14.17 * / 1 liter(s))
    Bésoleil Columbia Valley 2012 - Betz Family Winery
    Bésoleil Columbia Valley 2012 - Betz Family Winery
    Betz Family Wines
    38.97 €* €53.60 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€51.96 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€51.96 * / 1 liter(s))
    Riva Ranch Pinot Noir 2017 - Wente Vineyards
    Riva Ranch Pinot Noir 2017 - Wente Vineyards
    Wente Vineyards
    21.34 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€28.45 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€28.45 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tip!
    Rosso & Bianco Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Francis Ford Coppola Winery
    Rosso & Bianco Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Francis Ford Coppola Winery
    Francis Ford Coppola
    14.52 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.36 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€19.36 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top