• englisch
  • Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken von Bodega Kaiken
    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken von Bodega Kaiken
       

    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken

    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken

    1 Bottle(s)
    PACKAGE
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    14.62 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€19.49 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70011-AR-RW-CS-004-10
  • 7804303555020
  • Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    €14.62

    Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays

    Country: Argentina
    Region: Mendoza
    Winery: Bodega Kaiken
    Style of Wine: Red Wine
    Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Malbec
    Vintage: 2017
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: New World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: gift for good friends, Fireplace evening, cooking with friends, gift for customers, romantic dinner
    Alcohol % ABV: 14
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon from Viña Kaiken is a full-bodied Argentine red wine made from Cabernet... more

    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken

    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon from Viña Kaiken is a full-bodied Argentine red wine made from Cabernet Sauvignon (96%) and a small portion of Malbec (4%).

    The deep red colour of this red wine resembles an intensely sparkling ruby. An elegant and complex bouquet reveals itself with intense aromas of ripe red berries, tobacco and spices, accompanied by vanilla notes. On the palate it develops a dense, full-bodied taste of plums, red currants and mocha. This Argentine red wine has a good structure with ripe, round and soft tannins. A great, sumptuous and delicious finish with an enormously long chocolate aftertaste crowns this red wine.

    Vinification of Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon

    After the grapes have been carefully hand-picked, they are cold crushed at 10°C for a total of 7 days. The grapes are then fermented at a controlled temperature (25 to 28°C) for 10-12 days. This red wine remains on the skins for 15 days so that the wonderful colour, the wonderful aromas and the soft tannins can develop perfectly. 80% of this wine is rounded off for 12 months in French oak barriques - the remaining 20% remains in stainless steel tanks.

    Food recommendation for Bodega Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon Ultra

    Serve this dry red wine from Argentina with fresh pasta or red meat (lamb, beef, pork) with spicy sauces and creamy cheeses.

    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: Red
    Harvest Method: Handpicked
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, French Oak
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 12
    Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit, stone fruits, spicy
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
    Finish: long
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
    Food Pairing: dark food, bright, hearty dishes, spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style, modern
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Cork
    Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
    Our customers say
    Write a review
    Reviews will be published after verification.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Lage von Bodega Kaiken
    Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Viña Kaiken also available in this category:
    Mendoza
    More similar articles
    Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Kaiken
    Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    6.81 €* €7.06 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.08 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€9.08 * / 1 liter(s))
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    3er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    20.07 €* €21.20 *
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€8.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 2.25 liter(s) (€8.92 * / 1 liter(s))
    6er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    6er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    39.66 €* €42.39 *
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (€8.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 4.5 liter(s) (€8.81 * / 1 liter(s))
    12er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    12er Vorteils-Weinpaket - Kaiken Malbec 2018 - Viña Kaiken
    Bodega Kaiken
    78.56 €* €84.81 *
    Content 9 liter(s) (€8.73 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 9 liter(s) (€8.73 * / 1 liter(s))
    chatImage
    VINELLO
    VINELLO
    Wine Familiy
    VINELLO
    Hello from VINELLO!
    Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer your inquiry.
    whatspp icon whatspp icon
    Top