♥ 19 365 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
TIP!
TIP!
Blackberry, Sour cherry, Forest floor, Vanilla and Cloves

Vanita Primitivo Nero di Troia 3,0 l Bag in Box - Vigneti del Salento

Buy 12, save 4%!
If you buy 12 of the products of this action, you will receive a discount of 4% .

This action runs until 31.12.2030 23:59.

Vintage

9999
2021
Product only available in sets of 6.
6 6
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
4
24
Unit price: 13,98 *

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays

Vanita Primitivo Nero di Troia 3,0 l Bag in Box - Vigneti del Salento
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!

More information about Vanita Primitivo Nero di Troia 3,0 l Bag in Box - Vigneti del Salento

This expressive red wine Vanita from Vigneti del Salento is vinified from the Italian grape varieties Primitivo and Nero di Troia. In the glass this wine shines in a strong ruby red with cherry red reflections. The bouquet is dominated by ripe fruit - from raspberries, blackberries and juicy black cherries to gentle hints of red currant. The wonderful fruit aromas are joined by pleasant nuances of vanilla and herbs.

This red wine is characterized by a strong personality, fully in keeping with the terroir of Puglia. The dense, velvety texture of Vanita Primitivo - Nero di Troia is supported by fine tannins and subtle notes of balsamic. The finish has a pleasant length, elegance and hints of berries. 

Vinification of the Vigneti del Salento Vanita Bag in Box

The two grape varieties are carefully harvested by hand and carefully selected in the winery. The grapes are then gently pressed and the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks. For the fruity-fresh berry aroma, 60% of this Italian red wine rests in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 40% is aged in barriques for 4 months - giving this wine its wonderful color, fine tannin structure and wonderful spicy hints.

Food recommendation for the wine tube Vanita Vigneti del Salento

Enjoy this dry red wine with Italian pasta dishes in spicy sauces, Mediterranean meat dishes with fresh herbs or even with mature cheeses. But also solo, the Vanita Puglia wine in the practical bag in box is the perfect companion for a cozy evening at any celebration, party or barbecue. 

PROFILE

Product type:
Type of Wine:
Red wine
Wine Color:
Red
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
balcony/ patio , banquet wine/ bulk wine , barbecue , wedding , typical national evening , party , picnic , Boat & Camping
Country:
Italy
Cultivation area:
Apulia (IT)
Cuvée:
Varietal blend
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Finishing details:
stainless steel tank , Barrique 225 L
Maturation time in mon.:
4
Quality Classification & Rating:
IGT Indicazione Geografica Tipica
Harvesting method:
Handpicked
Aroma:
Blackberry , Sour cherry , Forest floor , Vanilla , Cloves
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
velvety , dense
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
modern
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
15 - 18
Food Pairing:
bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Suitable wine glas:
Red wine glass
Recommendation:
Team Tip , Top Price-Pleasure
Bottle size in l:
3 Bag-In-Box
Bottle Design & Features:
Bag-in-box / wine tube , modern
storage capacity in years from the vintage year:
2
Alcohol % ABV:
13
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
Farnese Vini - Via Civiltà del Lavoro - 66026 Ortona CH - Italia
Item.-nr:
70697-IT-RW-BL-001
UP UP
UP