The Weisser Burgunder trocken Edition F from Geils Sekt- und Weingut presents itself in the glass in a bright golden yellow color.
The bouquet clearly reveals the varietal notes of green grass and ripe pear. This German white wine shows good structure and juiciness on the palate, its stimulating fruit and pleasant drinking flow make you want to have a second glass.
Vinification of the Geils Sekt- und Weingut Weisser Burgunder trocken Edition F
Before this wine is bottled, 30% of the grapes are aged for a total of 6 months in traditional wooden barrels, the other 70% in stainless steel tanks.
Food recommendation for the Weingut Geils Edition F Pinot Blanc
Well chilled, this dry white wine from Germany goes well with salads, pasta dishes with light, bright sauces, poultry and light fish dishes.
- More products from Geils Sekt- und Weingut