Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
The wines of the Southern Hemisphere offer a fascinating variety of aromas, flavors and characters. From the sun-drenched wine regions of South Africa to the picturesque vineyards of Australia to the rich drops of Chile and Argentina, the Southern Hemisphere has an impressive array of wines to offer.
The wines of the Southern Hemisphere are shaped by the unique climatic conditions and terroirs that give them their distinctive characteristics. The warm days and cool nights allow the grapes to ripen slowly, providing balanced acidity and an intense spectrum of flavors. Although often referred to as New World wines, the wines of the southern hemisphere have long since established a firm place for themselves in the global wine landscape, delighting wine lovers around the world.
We have put together a varied selection of wines from the southern hemisphere in this 6-tasting package. Of course at a special price.
Content of the 6er tasting package - wines from the southern hemisphere:
- 1 bottle Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc - Villa Maria - 12,0 Vol% Alk
- 1 bottle Chenin Blanc & Pinotage Rosé - Simonsig - 13,0 Vol% Alk
- 1 bottle Pedregal Tannat - Antigua Bodega - 13,5 Vol% Alk
- 1 bottle Koonunga Hill Chardonnay - Penfolds - 12,5 Vol% Alk
- 1 bottle Santa Digna Rosé Cabernet Sauvignon - Miguel Torres Chile - 13,0 Vol% Alk
- 1 bottle PuroMalbec Mendoza - Dieter Meier - 14,0 Vol% Alk
- More products from VINELLO