♥ 19 725 wines and counting, just for you! ♥
Personal advice!
Secure packaging!
Reliable Shipping!
Sale
NEW
92-94
Punkte
Robert Parker
Sale
NEW
Blackberry, Sour cherry, Currant jelly, Licorice and animal

12x Vorteils-Weinpaket La Caumette - Domaine Lafage

The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity was automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity was not reached, order quantity will be adjusted automatically.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
24
Unit price: 291,98 *

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays

12x Vorteils-Weinpaket La Caumette - Domaine Lafage
Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Secure
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!

More information about 12x Vorteils-Weinpaket La Caumette - Domaine Lafage

La Caumette from Domaine Lafage is a seductive, expressive and excellent red wine cuvée from the French wine-growing region of Côtes Catalnes in Roussillon. This red wine is vinified from Mourvedre, Grenache and Carignan grape varieties. 

In the glass, this wine has a very deep dark color - almost black. The expressive bouquet enchants the nose with intense aromas of black fruits - especially black cherries, blackberries and black currants come to the fore. This is joined by smoky hints and notes of licorice. The power continues on the palate. Here this French red wine has, in addition to the dark fruits, notes of spicy rum and a hint of vanilla. Despite the complexity and power, this wine remains wonderfully smooth. With a stunning finish, the Lafage La Caumette concludes perfectly. 

Vinification of the Lafage Caumette Côtes Catalnes

The vines grow in the vineyards in the Agly valley on soils of slate and black clay marl. 

Already in the vineyard, the grapes are strictly selected by hand for the first time. Also in the cellar of Domaine Lafage, the grapes are selected again and only the best grapes are chosen for this red wine. The berries are first fermented at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. Once the fermentation process is complete, 70% of this wine is aged for 6 to 9 months in barrique barrels. The remaining 30% remains in the steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the La Caumette Lafage

Enjoy this dry red wine from France with lamb loin in herb coat, duck fresh from the oven or with selected sausage and cheese specialties. We recommend decanting this wine for at least 1 hour. 

Awards for the La Caumette from Domaine Lafage

  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 92-94 points for 2016
  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 94 points for 2015

Contents of 12x Vorteils-Weinpaket La Caumette - Domaine Lafage:

12x La Caumette - Domaine Lafage
15 Alcohol % ABV
Bottle size in l: 0.75
2021

PROFILE

92-94
Punkte
Robert Parker
Product type:
Bundle
Bundle:
Wine package
Type of Wine:
Red wine
Wine Color:
Red
Taste:
Occasion and theme:
gift for good friends , Fireplace evening , gift for customers , romantic dinner , Christmas
Wine acidity in g/l:
3,7
Residual sugar (approx.) in g/l:
7,0
Country:
France
Cultivation area:
Languedoc-Roussillon (FR)
Sub-region:
Cotes Catalanes (FR)
Cuvée:
Varietal blend
Maturation:
stainless steel tank , small barrel
Finishing details:
stainless steel tank , Barrique 225 L
Maturation time in mon.:
8
Number of bottles:
12
Quality Classification & Rating:
IGP Indication Géographique Protégée
Awards:
Robert Parker - The Wine Advocate - 92-94 Punkte
Soils & Special layers:
slate , clay , marl
Harvesting method:
Handpicked
Aroma:
Blackberry , Sour cherry , Currant jelly , Licorice , animal
Mouthfeel/ Texture:
gripping , dense
Reverberation / Finish:
long
Style:
Old World , fragrant , complex
Optimal serving temperature in °C:
15 - 18
Food Pairing:
dark food
Suitable wine glas:
Bordeaux glass
Bottle size in l:
0.75
Bottle Design & Features:
Bordeaux Style , elegant
Closure:
Cork
storage capacity in years from the vintage year:
10
Alcohol % ABV:
15
Allergens and ingredients:
Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor:
Maison Lafage - Mas Miraflors - Route de Canet - 66000 Perpignan - France
Item.-nr:
70342-FR-RW-BL-028-12X-PKT
UP UP
UP