Blackberry, Sour cherry, Prune, toasted wood, Vanilla, Eucalyptus and Chocolate

Kaiken Malbec 2019 - Kaiken

Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

0.75 liter(s) (10.60€ * / 1 liter(s))
70011-AR-RW-MA-001-11

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Kaiken Malbec 2019 - Kaiken
7.95 €
0.75 liter(s) (10.60€ * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

More information

In deep purple the Montes Kaiken Malbec shines in the glass. In the nose, its rich fruit aromas unfold, reminiscent of dark berries such as blueberries and black currants, but also ripe strawberries and dried plums. They are accompanied by fine spicy and cocoa notes, pepper, coffee, vanilla and tobacco from barrique ageing.

On the palate, this Kaiken red wine surprises with its soft structure and excellent balance between fleshy tannins and the intense fruit of strawberries and blueberries. Its long and intense finish once again reflects the wood aging and the unique Mendoza terroir.

Cultivation and vinification of Kaiken Malbec

The entire reading material is brought in by hand and selected manually in the cellar. After one month of fermentation, 40% of the young wine is aged in French oak barriques for 6 months. The other 60% mature in stainless steel tanks so that the fruit aromas and the soft tannins of Kaiken Malbec can develop optimally. After light filtering and cuvéing, the wine is left to mature in the bottle for at least 6 months, allowing the character and expressiveness of Malbec to fully develop.

Food recommendation for the Kaiken Malbec

Strong, well-seasoned game dishes get along extremely well with the Kaiken. It accompanies red meat, but also baked quails or pheasant excellently. This Malbec also harmonises well with aromatic vegetable dishes and dark chocolate.

Awards for the Kaiken Malbec

  • Wine Spectator 87 points for 2014
  • James Suckling 91 points for 2015
  • Desorchados 89 points for 2015
  • Robert Parker 87 points  for 2010
PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine Color: Red
Taste: dry
Vintage: 2019
Wine acidity in g/l: 3,8
Residual sugar in g/l: 1,8
Country: Argentina
Region: Mendoza (AR)
Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio , gift for good friends , Fireplace evening , cooking with friends , party
Ageing: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Malbec
Cuvée: Rebsortencuvée
Harvest Method: Handpicked
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 6
Aromas & Palate Notes: toasted wood , Blackberry , Sour cherry , Prune , Vanilla , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: New World , classic , complex
Food Pairing: dark food , bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass , Bordeaux Glass
Recommendation: Team Tip
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Bottle size in L: 0.75
Closure: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 13.5
Allergens and ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
reviews
Delicious malbec.

Very easy to drink malbec. Can go through few bottles and for the price it is just a winner.

| 15 Jun 2021
gutes Tröpfchen

Ein wirklich guter Tropfen,

| 1 Dec 2020
Delicious wine BUT 3 corked bottles so wouldnt buy again

| 6 Nov 2020
Preis/Leistungsknaller

DER Malbec überhaupt zum Grillen. Und auch sonst kein schlechter Tropfen.

| 25 Jun 2020
A lovely full red wine, with a taste of red fruit. We drank the wine in a Dutch restaurant called Loetje. We wanted to buy it immedeatly.

Very, very good.

| 5 Jun 2020
Kaiken Malbec !!!

Der Kaiken ist seit Jahren mein absoluter Lieblingswein aus Argentinien!

| 16 Jun 2019
Prima Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis

| 22 Nov 2018
Kaiken-Sofortlieferung

Mein Wein. Schnelle Lieferung durch vinello.

| 29 Aug 2017
Mein Hauswein

Kaiken geht immer. Seit Jahren mein Tischwein No.1 Kraftvoll, rund und lecker. Hält was er verspricht.

| 7 Aug 2017
Toller Malbec

Der Kaiken ist ein toller Einstiegsmalbec. Nicht zu kräftig, nicht zu holzig. Einfach genau richtig.

| 2 Mar 2017
Vollmundig

Vollmundiger Malbec aus Argentinien. Lasst Ihn etwas länger offen oder dekantiert ihn. Ich bin vom Vina Kaiken Reserva Malbec sehr begeistert.

| 19 Jan 2016
Vollmundig

Vollmundiger Malbec aus Argentinien. Lasst Ihn etwas länger offen oder dekantiert ihn. Ich bin vom Vina Kaiken Reserva Malbec sehr begeistert.

| 16 Jan 2016
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP